Nov 18, 2007

Sunday Stuff


I am doing pretty well these days.
It is a little hard financially right at this moment during the transition and I knew it would be when I left my job. I feel a little guilty when I think about that. I feel a little bad about the tight budget. But it will be okay, eventually.
Healthwise I am feeling so much better. I am trying to eat better, I am trying to be healthier. I have hardly any heart palpitations since I left work and the ones I have had are very very short. They now just feel a little like you feel when you have been running. I get a little breathless and my heart beats in my throat really fast. But when I was at work, that would last for quite a while, now it is for a second or two and it is gone. When I was at work, it happened daily, sometimes several times a day, now it is days between incidents.
Princess is doing well. She got up this morning and got into stuff, but then she does that sometimes. She is eating well. I am not worried about her weight anymore. Her food horizons is broadening out every day and she eats a LOT on some days. She is growing every day.

No comments:

Twitter