Nov 20, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday (30 day Challenge update)

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


It's Tackle It Tuesday, again and I am sharing my update on the 30 day Organizing Challenge Challenge. When I was working, my house lost a lot of it's organization and now that I am home I am going to really make it my goal to get this house back in tip top condition. So in that spirit, I have decided to use the 30 day Organizing Challenge as a reason to organize a lot of my house.

1. My room
2. Linen closet
3. Coat closet
4. Kitchen
5. Princess's room

The original pictures can be located here: 30 day Challenge

Here is my update on Princess's room

BEFORE



AFTER


12 comments:

Kerith Collins said...

that looks like a great challenge...i wish i had more time to do that...i have enough to do with dishes.

Anonymous said...

it looks like my daughter's room...well the before pictures anyway :) Great Job!

Anonymous said...

I hate Tackle it Tuesday, it means I really have to get off my butt and get motivated! Well look what I got motivated to do, and it aint cleaning!

Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Great job!

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a challenge. :)

Mandy said...

Wow, Princess's room looks amazing! Great job, Mama!

Cory said...

Great job!

Unknown said...

I did my kids' rooms last week. They still need a bit more work (don't they always?) but at least you can walk through them now without breaking a leg. :)

Anonymous said...

You're so ambitious tackling home reorg at such a busy time of year. I always prefer doing it in the summer when there's not much else going on.

Anonymous said...

You are doing fantastic! Best wishes for continued success!

I haven't left any comments lately, sorry. Been working, never have any time anymore. I am so grateful for the wonderful people I've met on the Internet and wanted to wish you a great Thanksgiving!

Lisa Knight said...

Great Tackle! I work from home & the house has fallen into disarray ever since I started! No one seems to understand that I AM WORKING!!! I just try to do as much every day as I can!!!

Ter said...

Doing great! I am only doing one room and I suck at it. lol.

Twitter