Nov 26, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday (30 day Challenge update)

Don't forget to check out my big announcement!
Tackle It Tuesday Meme


It's Tackle It Tuesday, again and I am sharing my update on the 30 day Organizing Challenge Challenge. When I was working, my house lost a lot of it's organization and now that I am home I am going to really make it my goal to get this house back in tip top condition. So in that spirit, I have decided to use the 30 day Organizing Challenge as a reason to organize a lot of my house.

1. My room
2. Linen closet
3. Coat closet
4. Kitchen
5. Princess's room

The original pictures can be located here: 30 day Challenge

This is the update on my coat closet.

BEFORE





AFTER





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Tackling Post! I have only a few things to do, come on over and take a look! Lets see if I can tackle this!

DEB

Notsosnowwhite said...

wow... what a great job....

Anonymous said...

Great job! I love how you've used a dresser to store all the hats and gloves, what a great idea!!

Homemaker of the 21st Century

Anonymous said...

Great job!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Good for you :)

Cheryl said...

Everytime I see your changes I feel motivated for about, oh, two minutes! I really wish I had time to clean up more.

Twitter