Nov 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things Twisted Cinderella Plans to do



1. Completely reorganize my bedroom into some semblance of tidy.

2. Create some order in the hall linen closet.

3. Sort through our coat closet and create some storage solutions for mittens and school supplies.

4. Wade through the mess that is once again Princess's room and come up with something that will last more than 33 seconds.

5. Come up with a better way to store baking supplies.

6. Sort through Princess's clothes as she seems to get taller everytime she eats.

7. Get some more containers and baskets for my storage projects. A girl can never have too much storage.

8. Organize the pot drawer in the oven.

9. Sort and organize the boxes in the storage area of my basement, where I am sure that gremlins come to search through my boxes leaving stuff scattered all over the floor.

10. Clean and organize the spare room where junk miraculously grows spontaneously when the door is closed.

11. Clean and sort through the mess the gremlins made in my bedroom closet when they got bored with my basement.

12. Come up with some storage solutions for Prince Charming's little random piles.

13. Get some better storage for Princess's books and movies

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew, my to do list includes a lot of cleaning too.

Raggedy said...

ermmm, ummmmm,
That sounds like too much work.
You need to make every other one a really fun thing to do...
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Anonymous said...

Sigh..I've been wanting to pack my room for the longest time ever..(when will I get it done?)

Samantha_K said...

Wow. YOu've just given me a really big to do list, lol. My house is in need of a major overhaul.
Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, sounds like you've got a lot to do! Just make sure to lean back and relax from time to time ;)

But No. 10 sounds very familiar to me ;)

Happy TT!

Greets Julia
http://juliadamus.blogspot.com

Denise Patrick said...

Unfortunately, my to do list looks a lot like that, too. Good luck with your projects - mine won't even get looked at for another month.

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Whew...I'm wiped out just reading this ;)
Have fun!

Sandee said...

Wow, this is a hecka list of things to do that requires a ton of storage boxes. Good luck and have a great TT. :)

kellyo75 said...

Sounds like I should gave written the same list. I hate cleaning though...I need a maid.

Terri said...

Oooo, organizing, how I love to do it, but it never lasts. That's the frustrating part.

Twitter