Nov 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Reasons Twisted Cinderella will NOT be getting a flu shot next year.

1. It hurts like heck. I got mine yesterday and I feel like someone beat me in my arm.

2. I hate needles, why would I get one voluntarily.

3. I have been sick since I got mine yesterday.

4. I am achy everywhere.

5. I have a horrible headache.

6. I have had a fever ever since.

7. When my fever gets really high, I have been getting heart palpitations.

8. Why would I get a shot that makes me sick? I have a five year old which does that plenty all by herself.

9. I don't get the flu that much, I mostly get colds

10. I am hating this whole experience.

11. I don't want to be sick anymore.

12. okay, so I am running out of reasons. Just trust me, next year, I am going to forget to remember to get a flu shot.

13. They wanted me to take Princess in to get one, but after my experience, why would I do that to my girl on purpose?


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 comments:

Sarah said...

EXACTLY the reasons I have never, and will never get a flu shot.

Aline de Chevigny said...

welcome to the 2% of the population that get's sick from the flu shot.

We should get T-Shirts made up ehehe

Great TT

Aline

Unknown said...

Don't feel bad. I won't get the shot and I don't take my kids for it either. How can you trust something that makes you sick. Everyone I've spoken to who gotit, got sick AND they got the flu later that year lol

Denise Patrick said...

I got a flu shot once about 20 years ago and I was so sick I swore I would never get another one. And I haven't had one since. About 10 years ago, I got a mild flu over Christmas, but that's the only time.

Happy TT!

jayedee said...

you convinced me! lol

wishing you and yours a wonderful thanksgiving filled with blessings and good food!

Linda R. Moore said...

Bummer! I hope that you feel better soon. :)

I was involved in four TTs this week:
http://www.ravensroads.com/index.php/tt13-summary/

Anonymous said...

I had one a couple years ago when I worked at a doctor's office. I didn't get sick, but I never get the flu anyway.

Twitter