Dec 11, 2007

Christmas Present ideas!

I have some Christmas presents ideas that you guys should know about if you have any kids to buy for. I have some things in the mail here that are perfect for Princess!


image0021.jpg


The first thing I found was GYMBOREE DANCE PLAY is filled with fun activities designed to get kids in motion. From swinging and swaying to rhyming games and a grand parade, these lively, fun-filled activities gets kids moving, stimulating their senses, and their imaginations. It even includes fabric props.

I second thing I found for Princess was, GYMBOREE MUSIC PLAY. This is so much and gets your kids grooving and learning about music in fresh new ways. Whether you choose to tap out a jazzy rhythm, strum to the beat, or create your own tinkling melody, Music Play stimulates musicians of all ages. It includes a kid-friendly musical toy, which adds an interactive element.

The next one I got promises loads of fun and is great for parties too! With GYMBOREE FACE PAINTING, kids become the canvas. It is filled with innovative ideas for simple face and body art. Face Painting gives you and your child the tools you need to take dramatic play to a new level of educational fun and excitement. Start with a nose and work down to toes, making everything from colourful painted-hand puppets to favourite jungle creatures. Complete with songs, rhymes, and ideas to act out, Face Painting is sure to stimulate the imaginations of kids of all ages. The kit includes a colourful set of kid-tested face paints.

The last things I found there that are pretty cool are some MAX AND RUBY books! Each book captures the magic and fun that is such a part of the original series. They are so cute as Max and Ruby always start with completely different agendas, but in the end they come together with love and respect.

They are perfect for Princess and I highly recommend them, if you can't find them at www.keyporter.com, I have more information. Just drop me an email and I will hook you up!

No comments:

Twitter