Dec 28, 2007

Poor Prince Charming


Poor Prince Charming has been sick in bed since Christmas! He has a terrible cold and he is miserable. The only time he has been out of the house is to get medicine and to escavate our shovel. He is so miserable.


You know what the bad part is for me? He makes the worst noises when he breathes in his sleep. I am sympathetic during the day, but round about 5 in the morning when he has been making that horrible sucking, I can't breath noise for the last few hours, I am ready to smother him with his pillow. A pregnant girl needs her sleep and I don't know how many more days I can take of sleeping through that horrible sound! I am a terrible unsympathetic person, aren't I?


With regards to the pregnancy, I am doing well. I am going through big-time morning sickness and I am very happy to see it. (as bad as it is) The next two weeks are what I consider my danger zone. This is when it all went bad last time. So if I can get through these two weeks, I will feel much better.

No comments:

Twitter