Jan 8, 2008

I made it!

I made it past nine weeks! I am now officially past the date that I had a miscarriage! I am so excited.

I went to my first meeting of the local Healthy Baby Club today. It was fun to get out and visit with other mothers. There another three mothers starting next week so it will be nice to have so many of us at similar stages of our pregnancy. I was given lots of information to read so I won't be bored for a while.

When I had my daughter, I had a horrible time breastfeeding, she was small and couldn't really nurse at all and I tried pumping but my milk never really came in. I did for six weeks but it was six weeks of stress and lack of sleep and worry and it was bad. I had decided I wasn't going to even try this time, but I have rethought it and I want to try again. I want a really big baby though so that it will be easier. LOL.

No comments:

Twitter