Jan 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen








Thirteen Random Things about Twisted Cinderella

  1. I have had great successes in getting Princess to eat this week. I am so thrilled.

  2. I made a Strata for lunch today, I kept it simple thinking that I could add other things to it as it became a hit. It was a huge hit. Princess had seconds and later came back for thirds.

  3. Last night I made Easy chicken bake. I made the second one but I left out the almonds and I substituted cream of mushroom for cream of chicken and I added a cup of frozen corn to the frozen green beans. It was really good and Princess polished off her bowl even eating all the beans!!

  4. The night before last, I tried a recipe for goulash that didn't sound very good to me. But I heard that kids like it so I thought I would give it a shot. I used vegetable beef soup instead of vegetable, and I added an extra can of the cream soup but other than that I followed it exactly. It was a huge hit! Princess ate 2 bowls and Prince Charming had 3! It actually tasted really good. I had ours with noodles.

  5. Pregnancy is making me tired these days. I end up taking an hour nap every day!

  6. I am slowly slowly getting my house together.

  7. Prince Charming has been nice enough to get Princess up for school every day this month! I am enjoying the sleep in time.

  8. I have to get myself out of the house and to the grocery store to pick up a few things. I am just so tired lately and it takes all my concentration to get the every day stuff done, I haven't gotten out yet.

  9. I am so glad that I am getting through the first trimester. Slowly but surely I am counting my way through the days. I am 9 1/2 weeks now.

  10. I gained entirely too much weight over this past 9 weeks between morning sickness making sure I eat every 2 hours, Christmas bad food being here and best friend junk food fun, I am quite sure I will gain more weight with this pg than the 13 lbs I gained with Princess.

  11. I don't really care too much, I want a bigger baby this time than the itty bitty 4 lbs 12 oz Princess was when she was born.

  12. I am telling Princess about the baby on her birthday. She is so anxious for this to happen she will be thrilled.

  13. I have decided to make Princess's birthday a special family day just for her. We are going to take her to dinner, take her to a movie in the theatre and then let her pick out a couple of fish to be her birthday presents. She has wanted fish forever and she has been begging to go to the movies.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



That’s Not Jello, That’s My Brain!


The Cafe at the End of the Universe


Monday through Sunday


Looking towards heaven


Three Peas in a Pod


Fortunate Mimicry


AJ Chase, Romantic Suspense


I'm a Drama Mama


 

No comments:

Twitter