Mar 2, 2008

Sunday Six

I thought I would just share a few random things today.

  1. My headache is back. I went five days without a headache and now it is back. *sigh*

  2. A part of me has a hard time beleiving the the reality that I am finally pregnant and that I am going to be having a baby in a few short months. I have waited through 5 years and 1 miscarriage. I have dreamed and wished for this for so long that now that it is here, I kind of feel like I am going to wake up and it will all go away. But as I watch my belly get bigger, I am starting to realize that this is really real.

  3. I am inventing a recipe for my supper. It will have: 1 cup of brown rice
    1 cup of leftover vegetarian chili
    1 tomato
    1 green pepper
    1/2 cup of cornprobably some garnishes of some sort. I think it will be really yummy.

  4. I am making my omni family the following for supper.





    Cranberry Sauce Chicken II







    Submitted by: Honda
    Rated: 4 out of 5 by 75 members
    Prep Time: 15 Minutes
    Cook Time: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
    Ready In: 2 Hours
    Yields: 7 servings


    "A creamier version of Cranberry Chicken, using Russian salad dressing with cranberry and onion for a quick path to a tart sauce."

    INGREDIENTS:







    6 skinless chicken breasts

    1 (16 ounce) can cranberry

    sauce


    1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian-

    style salad dressing

    1 packet dry onion soup mix


    DIRECTIONS:














    1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
    2.Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. In a large bowl combine the cranberry sauce, salad dressing and soup mix and mix well. Coat chicken pieces with this mixture.
    3.Cover dish and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Remove cover for the last 15 minutes of baking time.

  5. I found this amazing picture while I was googling. Isn't it incredible?


  6. And a little laugh to brighten your day. This pretty much sums it up today.

No comments:

Twitter