May 30, 2008

Home again and Princess funny

I made it through the test, now I just have to wait on the results. My veins cooperated and it didn't go to badly. I am feeling a little nauseas from the whole thing now, but other than that, not too bad.

Princess was coloring a picture at the table the other day when she saw me drinking a cup of decaf coffee. She came out and said to me, "Mommy? I think you shouldn't buy anymore decaf coffee, I think you should buy normal coffee. Because when you drink decaf coffee, you sleep on the couch and then I have to be quiet." She didn't understand that I am sleeping because I am pg not because I am drinking decaf. I explained it to her and she said, "Oooooh . . . I didn't know that." and turned around and went to play.

Bless her little heart. Whenever she sees me asleep, she goes into her room and plays quietly until I wake up.

No comments:

Twitter