Dec 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen









Thirteen Thoughts Twisted Cinderella has this week.




  1. Princess is going bowling with her class today. That should be a lot of fun for her.

  2. Her class is going to be having a "Twas the Night before Christmas" Party tomorrow. She has to go to school in her jammies, bring her favorite teddy bear and bring cookies for a snack. How cute is that?

  3. I slept into today until 10 am. I still feel stupid with sleep. But it was nice to be lazy.

  4. I am not worrying as much over this pg. I have a sense of peace right now that tells me it will be okay. Keep your fingers crossed my feelings are right.

  5. I am having the weird pg dreams now. They are really out there and vivid. This is a fun little development.

  6. I am probably going to gain waaaaay to much weight with this pg, but the way I look at it, I have forever to lose weight, it is worth it to have my beautiful little baby.

  7. Princess was 4 lbs 10 oz when we brought her home from the hospital, I would love a chubby little baby this time.

  8. I am turning into a boring mommy blogger, I apologize.

  9. I watched the movie, "The Christmas Shoes." last night. I cried and cried. My best friend was here and she cried and cried too. Even Prince Charming who had to sit with us to support us in our tears had a few tears in his eyes by the end.

  10. I am finding that I get a little sick if I let myself get to hungry these days.

  11. I am completely into hamburgers and ice cream these days. Now that is healthy, huh?

  12. I am trying to convince Prince Charming that it would make more sense to move into the room next to the nursery rather than have our light sleeper Princess right next to the nursery and have her wake up every time the baby cries. Our room that we are in now is more sound proof.

  13. I don't know how I am going to keep this pg from Princess for another whole month. We keep slipping all the time. People talk to my belly and randomly hug me, we talk about pg and the baby. Luckily she is oblivious so far, but one of these days she is going to catch on and ask some questions.


Feel free to check out my stuff at Twisted Templates. click on the pics to enlarge

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

No comments:

Twitter