Aug 18, 2008

Monday Menu Plan

http://orgjunkie.com/

This is my menu plan I tried to keep it as simple as possible. I officially started my diet on Saturday as it makes sense to start the day after I get paid. Here is my plan for this week. I plan to make low carb recipes for everyone and then add a carb side-dish for Prince Charming and Princess. (such as french fries or rice)

  1. Monday: Pork Chops and Roasted Vegetables
  2. Tuesday: Smothered Chicken
  3. Wednesday: White Castle Hamburger Pie
  4. Thursday: Pork Chops
  5. Friday: Mexicalli Ground Beef and Cabbage Pie
  6. Saturday: Korean Chicken
  7. Sunday: Crustless Pizza

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hamburger pie looks yummy. Hope you have a great week!

Unknown said...

You are so much more organized than me - I think I only manage to get a menu plan together once a MONTH, if at all. But your dishes sound yummy - hope you have a great week!

Notsosnowwhite said...

much luck on ur diet...i know u will do great. I believe in u. Send some good weight loss vibes my way.. Glad everyone is doing so well... maggie is such a cutie... love alll the pics..keep them coming

Jennifer [To PIN/share a Post, Click the 3 dots or the Red SAVE Button] said...

What a lovely baby! So adorable!

All the best with your low-carbing. It is good that if you falter, that you hop right back on the wagon the very next meal or the very next day.

Planning as you do is an excellent idea!

Twitter