Aug 17, 2008

Sleepy Sunday


Today is a sleepy day for me. Princess Mag-pie wasn't too bad last night but Princess Belle had a ROUGH night. She peed her bed not once but TWICE!!!! Who does that at SIX YEARS OLD???? She woke up with pains in her legs. She just kept waking up crying for attention. I am a zombie mommy today and she is just fine. My head is just pounding.

But given the fact that I started my diet yesterday, I don't feel bad. I feel really full all the time and I am so glad to be getting this weight back under control. I know I will get back down to my best weight again. I can do this.

Princess Mag-pie appears to have a snuffly nose. I have had a miserable cold for a few days and she spends a lot of time in my arms, so I am not surprised that she has some symptoms. I hope that she doesn't get it like I did.

4 comments:

Jenny McB said...

Congratulations!! I was just sitting here thinking about whether you had your baby since I haven't been the best blogger going these past few months and lo and behold...you did indeed have your little angel. She is beautiful!!! And I went back and read all your posts, you had quite the summer, hopefully you blood pressure will adjust, take it easy, watch the salt and enjoy your princesses!!

Anonymous said...

She is just so beautiful!

Notsosnowwhite said...

omg loving the pics of magi-pie

Anonymous said...

That is such a great picture! ... I wonder if Princess B was having growing pains in her legs???

Twitter