Aug 14, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #59

Thirteen Things on Twisted Cinderella's Mind!
  1. I have a yucky cold. Go figure, I finally start to get my diet under control and I get a miserable cold.
  2. I have a diet blog to share my weight loss journey.
  3. I have gained back everything I have lost, but I did just have a baby and I know I can lose it again.
  4. I made a decision with Princess Mag-pie that I would try to include more pics of her and I together than I had with Princess Belle. I am so self-conscious about my weight right now (and I was after Princess Belle) that I want to avoid photographic proof. But then when I look back at pics of Princess Belle as a baby, I see so many of her with everyone else but me. So this time, I am biting the bullet and taking pics (or getting Prince Charming to) even if I feel like I look bad.
  5. Grandma Great is coming to visit today and I don't have the energy to clean up. My floor is a disaster.
  6. Princess Belle has really enjoyed Day Camp this summer.
  7. Day Camp has taken her to all kinds of events and areas of town that I wasn't even really aware of and that I probably wouldn't have taken her to. I love that for her.
  8. I want to get more involved in visiting the areas of town that tourists go to see. Living here, I really don't do that and it is so much fun when I get out like that.
  9. I updated my template. I started out just changing the header to include Princess Mag-pie and then it evolved into a whole new color scheme.
  10. I really love how it turned out. I loved it so much, I made some changes on my diet blog as well.
  11. I love to rearrange things and given the fact that I am not allowed to be moving furniture right now, rearranging blogs is the next best thing. LOL
  12. I love love love to be organized. It makes me feel so good to look and see and feel organized.
  13. I also love love love to be stocked up on things. I love to look at my cupboards and see lots and lots of stuff there. I love to see my pantry full, more full than I could possibly eat between now and the next grocery day.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the pictures of you with the girls... There are hardly ANY of me with my kids, and it's all my fault! (I STILL hate to have my picture taken)

I'm sorry to hear you're sick :( ... Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy TT and I hope you feel better soon.
Fellow TT Participant

Anonymous said...

I am the same with the cupboards and the organized - it some how is tied to how I feel inside!!!

Anonymous said...

hey there, happy TT.
I'm started a new blog now, hope I can keep up on it this time.

http://blueeyesmamainlove.blogspot.com/

Twitter