Sep 28, 2008

Sleepy Sunday


It is just a sleepy day today. I am taking it easy and just relaxing and enjoying the day. Princess Mag-pie is playing in her bouncy seat, Princess Belle is outside with her friends, Prince Charming is napping upstairs. And me? I am relaxing with my third cup of coffee today. (It is decaf though, so that is something, right?) My house could use my attention, but it isn't a disaster so I am going to relax until it is time to put my chicken in the oven to roast.

I am playing with html again. That is fun for me. I like to learn new things that I can do.

2 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hey you have had a baby since I was last here and a cutie too. Thanks for stopping by...Sandy

Anonymous said...

I love slow days like that!!! Nice and relaxing, huh? :D

Twitter