Sep 9, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday


My Tackle this week is two things. I have been working on organizing my house a bit better and getting rid of the crap that has been piling up in all those places that you put things to deal with later. I have been very decisive in throwing things away as you can see by my 5 bags of garbage I threw out this morning.

I also brought the bookcases that Princess Belle regularly emptied onto her bedroom floor back down into my kitchen to become my pantry once again. I missed them and I can guarantee that I at least will not empty them onto the floor 34 seconds after I fill them up.

3 comments:

Susie said...

What a great tackle!! Does it feel great to get that stuff out of your life? Now, you have room for things you really want:-)

Anonymous said...

We have shelves sort of like those in 3 of the kids' rooms... They sure hold a lot of toys!

Your pantry looks great! You've been BUSY!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks very nice! Now, if we didn't have to cook it could stay that way. LOL

Twitter