Sep 23, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday


I wasn't going to do a Tackle this week. I had been busy all day cleaning my kitchen, doing laundry and getting things done and I didn't have time to stop and blog about stuff. But as I sat down to finally do my blog, I mentioned to Prince Charming that I wasn't going to do a tackle this week and he said, "Why not? You tackled the heck out of this house today! You should do it this week for sure."

So I have no pictures but you will have to take my word (and Prince Charming's vote of approval) that I have indeed tackled the heck out of my house. I have done numerous loads of laundry, cleaned my kitchen, washed all the baby stuff, and even gave little Princess Mag-pie a bath. (I have to say she smells delicious now)

So, with a clean kitchen, washed, dried, and folded laundry and wonderful smelling baby, I have to say, I did pretty well today.

On a side note, Princess Mag-pie loves her bath time. She was so sweet, kicking the water and splashing and laughing. It was a lot of fun for us both.

3 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

Yes we get so hooked on the task we want to tackle that we forget to take pics. Your prince charming will simply adore you for being you. Lovely baby by the way.

Anonymous said...

love the baby pic..beautiful

miss u all
fairy god mother

Anonymous said...

Isn't bathing a baby one of the best things on earth! (When it's your own baby *lol*)

Twitter