Oct 21, 2008

At least I know he appreciates me!

Yesterday, I went to my first photography class. Poor Prince Charming was home taking care of Princess Mag-pie. I was on my way home and I got a one word text message, "HELP". I walked in the door and I could hear Princess Mag-pie crying, I could hear Prince Charming trying to calm her down. I could feel the frustration in the air and he tried desperately to calm his baby girl. I walked in and he handed to her me, in a "here you fix it" fashion. I took her in my arms, held her cheek to mine and started patting her back and shushing her. Within seconds she was calmer, and I could feel her sighing against my shoulder and I could feel her wet little cheeks pressing into mine. It was like they were both saying, "Thank God, mommy is here."



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*lol* ... Sounds like Joe when our kids were little... But now that they are older (and aren't in diapers), they are easier and Joe can handle it.

Tasha said...

Ha! Sounds like every husband...My husband says I have the majic bounce, LOL...

Twitter