Oct 7, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday


My Tackle It Tuesday this week has no pics. I am sorry, but I had to get things done quickly while Princess Mag-pie slept. This week was a tough one for two reasons, number one, Princess Magpie has been taking up a lot of my time lately. (don't worry, I don't mind) and the tackle was in her room so I had to find a way to get it done when she was not in my arms, but not napping hin her crib. So, today when she fell asleep in the swing, I took action quick. I was given two large garbage bags of clothes for her. I sorted through it and it was all Disney and Baby Gap clothes. Very adorable and most of it still had the tags on it. Soooo sweet. After I sorted through it I took it upstairs and put it away in her room. While I was there, I went through her clothes up there and sorted through what still fit her. As well, I put away baby gifts that I hadn't put away since I got them. Now her room is the most organized room in the house and I discovered I have TEN (I counted and there was indeed TEN!) snowsuits for herfor this winter. I don't know about anything else but she will be warm this winter! LOL and they are all so beautiful! There were a few of them that when I picked them up felt like I was wrapping my baby in a hug to go outside. Very very cute! (I also did laundry and made supper. This is the most I have gotten done in days!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Baby! When I see her pic.....I promise that I can smell that baby smell...you know what I mean.

Thanks for sharing!

You blog looks great!
Would love for you to come and visit me at my blog.

robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://heartofwisdom.com/blog/

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got a lot done! ... Don't you just love it when people give you tons of baby clothes? We had a lot of things given to us when our kids were babies. :D

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Glad you got so much done.

And as always your little one is adorable!

Twitter