Oct 14, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday


My Tackle It Tuesday this week has no pics. I apologize, one of these weeks I will get it together enough to grab my camera on the way to getting stuff done. I have been having troubles getting this tackle done as every time, I get at it Princess Mag-pie is crying for my attention again. I swear she is so attached to having me there all the time. She is only 12 weeks so I can't complain and she is completely sweet but it is really difficult to get my stuff done. That being said, I have been tackling my basement. (in 5 - 10 minute stretches)

There are things down there is random boxes, the sitting area is completely over run with boxes and extra furniture. There is laundry all over the floor of the laundry room. So I am tackling it a step at a time. I did find out Halloween decorations, 2 winter coats several mittens, an overflowing box of cookbooks, and all sorts of assorted goodies. I am going to try to get it done today, but there is a distinct chance that this will take me a couple of days. After that is done, I have several more goals for future tackles, Princess Belle's room, the living room, my bedroom. All sorts of goodies and I promise to get pics of Princess Belle's room that disaster deserves photographic evidence. LOL

For now, pretend this pic is the before. It isn't far off! LOL:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and even it does take a few days that's okay!!

Susie said...

Good luck on your tackle. I hope you made some headway today:-)

Anonymous said...

When Amanda was a baby, she didn't like me to work either. *lol* Luckily we had a teeny-tiny house that didn't take long to clean.

Twitter