Nov 2, 2008

Great. Just Great.

So we just finishing stocking up good on groceries. I was feeling really proud of how I had done. I mean, we are broke until the 15th but at least our fridge was full. I even got to the farm to get fresh vegetables. NOW OUR FRIDGE BROKE!! Some time over the weekend, it went out without us knowing. In the middle of the night, I went to get a formula for my baby and I noticed that the fridge smelled terrible, and when I stuck my hand in, I noticed that everything was warm! So here I am throwing away milk and vegetables and mayonaise and waiting for the rest to go bad, most of it bought just two days ago. The landlord can't come and replace our fridge until tomorrow some time, so here I sit with my hands tied watching my groceries go bad, knowing I can't replace it for two full weeks. No milk for my girl. No veggies for supper. This really sucks a lot!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, that does suck. :( ... Wish there was some way I could help!

blessedmama said...

oh no! i am sooo sorry! what a horrible thing to happen. :(
praying for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Do you have an ice chest? That might halt some of the waste for awhile!

Twitter