Nov 1, 2008

A moment

I had a moment while watching Ghost Whisperer that I didn't expect. Melinda was in the hospital with her husband and she found out that she wasn't pg. She found out that she had been but had lost it. All of a sudden I was there. Back in that hospital room finding out that I had lost Daniella. Sitting alone on the bed in disbelief, in shock and heartbroken, realizing that I had lost my baby. As I watched the show, I was overwhelmed with emotion and just started to cry. Prince Charming was wonderful and understanding and didn't make me feel bad or silly for crying.

I was surprised it hit me so hard. I mean, it was 17 months ago as of 4:30 am on November 4. I have a beautiful little girl now. She was in my arms as I watched the show. I love her dearly. I didn't expect to feel suddenly so sad for the baby I had lost.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man... Been there, done that. *sigh* ... It's hard, isn't it? :(

blessedmama said...

:*(

Anonymous said...

I had a miscarriage 7 years ago and as I watched this show, I too cried for the baby I lost. It was a powerful episode!

Twitter