Nov 11, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday


My Tackle It Tuesday this week is finally getting my pictures up on the wall. I have a picture wall I have shared before of pictures of Princess Belle. I wanted to do one similar of Princess Mag-pie. I also wanted to move two pictures to create a the beginning of a new picture wall (one of Prince Charming and I on the six month anniversary of our first date and one of Princess Belle when she was 5 months old.) I like how both arrangements look. I do hate the border and I would like to move the clock down, but overall it looks nice. I like that all the pics in my picture arrangement were taken by me. They are my works of art. I have so many places I want to put pics of my girls.






5 comments:

Tasha said...

great picturs..so sweet

Susie said...

Beautiful tackle:-)

Anonymous said...

That's something that I need to do... Order me some pictures!!!


Your pictures look awesome!

Meg Munson said...

Great tackle! Your pics are beautiful. I love having pics of my children all around my house...sometimes I think I may have too many, but they are only little once!

Amydeanne said...

great job!

Twitter