Nov 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #71

I have discovered that I have a little pocket of time to myself every day. It is a new development that I am quite excited about. Princess Belle leaves for school at 8 am and Princess Mag-pie sleeps in until about 9 or 9;30. That leaves me 1 - 1 1/2 hours to myself. Yesterday it struck me that sitting in my zombie like state nursing coffee and waiting to suddenly wake up completely was wasting that time. I have been beating myself up over how badly I have been keeping house and here was this whole hour that I could be doing something. So, I got to it. Yesterday morning, I attacked everything I could in that time slot. I enjoyed it so much, I thought I would share what I accomplished!

Thirteen Things Twisted Cinderella Accomplished in her Free Hour
  1. Washed the dishes from the night before
  2. Cleaned off the loose papers off the kitchen table.
  3. Swept the main floor.
  4. Washed the main floor.
  5. Beat the dirt off of the entry way rug outside.
  6. Sort through clothes that Princess Mag-pie has grown into (6 - 9 months!!! and she isn't even 4 months yet! she is soo tall)
  7. Swept the upstairs hallway and bathroom.
  8. Wash the floors of the upstairs hallway and bathroom.
  9. Wash laundry
  10. Dry Laundy
  11. Fold Laundry
  12. Pick up Princess Belle's clothes and pick up stuff around Prince Charming's chair.
  13. Put supper on to slow cook in the oven.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


12 comments:

Melanie said...

You rock!! :)

Moondancer said...

NO way my ADD brain would let me do so much in 1.5 hours. Very impressive!

Happy TT

http://moondancerdrake.livejournal.com/91746.html

Mia Celeste said...

It's it wonderful to find some time to yourself.

Lazy Daisy said...

Look at you Miss Thing! Quite an accomplishment. Yeah You! Woo Hoo!

Denise Patrick said...

Impressive. If I had that kind of time to myself, I would have just spent it surfing the web and reading blogs! Good for you!!

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

wow, you can get quite a lot done in one hour!
See if you can find the craziest animal?
TT13 Animals

Anonymous said...

You do all that in one hour?

Tasha said...

wow you got a lot done...good job!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, well done! and in the morning too! Phew! Can you please send over some of that energy to me too? *giggles*

Twisted Cinderella said...

I did get it all done in one hour. Other than I threw the laundry in as soon as I got up so that I could dry and fold it within the hour. I really had to hurry to get everything done, but as I sat down exhausted to feed Princess Mag-pie her morning bottle, it felt good to know the house was clean.

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Where are all those lil animals that are suppose to help Cinderella?

Anonymous said...

That's a lot to get done in such a short amount of time! You must have been flying. :D

Twitter