Dec 23, 2008

Seasonal Joy

A friend of mine told me about something cool that happened to her today. She was in the Starbucks drive through yesterday and when she got to the window, the guy said, "OK, here's the deal. The lady 2 cars in front of you wouldn't accept her change. She wanted to pay it forward as far as it would go as a Christmas gift. I have $5 left of her change. Is it ok if she buys your drink for you?" So the lady bought by drink & one for the two people in front of her & and the behind her as well. What a wonderful thing for someone to do. It just made me smile and I had to share it with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I've never heard of a person doing this in real life. Too cool! :)

Anonymous said...

That is really sweet!... You usually only hear about things like that in Email forwards or movies.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Twitter