Jan 2, 2009

Friday Five

  1. As I have planned I am back on my diet gung ho starting today. Prince Charming has agreed to join me so even if he does it part way, it will be a help not to have to cook two meals.
  2. I am cooking Pork Chops and Mashed turnips for supper. It smells heavenly.
  3. Princess Belle and I watched Barbie and the Diamond castle, she was thrilled as she got the Barbie from it for Christmas. It was sweet to see her watching, clutching her new Barbie.
  4. Princess Magpie is still teething and has decided that she is very much a Mommy's girl and will only be happy if she can keep mommy in her vision. I don't really mind, but I hate that it sometimes hurts peoples feelings.
  5. I am storage fanatic. I lust after containers and new storage ideas. I thought that this was a good idea: Keep spools of ribbon on a paper towel holder. Cut centers from spools if needed to fit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to get focused on my weight loss too...

Twitter