Jan 17, 2009

Saturday 9

The First Apartment

1. Where had you moved from? My first apartment was after having lived with friends in their houses. I rented a room from a friend for a while and then moved into an apartment below my parents house for a while before moving into another apartment miles away from my parents.

2. Describe your first apartment. It was small and a basement apartment I had a small bedroom, a tiny bathroom (that allowed you sit on the toilet and stretch your feet under the sink and into the shower. LOL), and another room that served as a kitchen/living room.

3. How old were you when you had your apartment? Somewhere around 18/19 years old

4. Did you have roommates? If yes, tell us more. Not in that aparment, but I did in later years have an apartment with two roommates. One of them was my best freind and we did everything together, even work. The other used to get driven crazy with our laughing and carrying on. The second roommate was an extremely picky eater. She never ate any fruits or vegetables, not even tomato sauce. It was tough to cook for her.

5. What was your place of employment then? In my first apartment, I was a cake decorator at Tim Hortons.

6. How were you finances at the time? I did really well back then, I had a credit card but it was completely paid up, I had an excellent credit rating and I had money to spare when I wanted it.

7. Tell us about a lover who spent a night there. LOL No lovers spent the night there!

8. Tell us about a band you listen to then. (You can cheat. Look it up.) Bon Jovi!

9. How long did you live there and why did you move from there? I lived there for several years before I moved to Newfoundland to be back to the place I missed the most.

4 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Getting an apartment away from the 'rents must have been important! Interesting story. Have a great day...

Anonymous said...

Cool meme!!!

Anonymous said...

Great meme! I did it too! :)

Lisa G said...

That's one small bathroom!

Twitter