Jan 17, 2009

Saturday Photohunt -- Hats

Theme: Hats Become a Photo Hunter

The theme this week is Hats. When I thought of this theme, I immediately thought of the following animal print hat on Princess Magpie and and the one of Princess Belle hamming for the camera in Walmart trying on hats. When I was looking I came across the one of Princess Magpie with her hat all twisted from her wiggling so much and of the other Pic of Princess Belle hamming for the camera and decided to share those too.






6 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

So cute :)

I played too :)

Gattina said...

Adorable pictures !

Anonymous said...

I love that floppy blue one.

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Very nice! I like the blue hat. :)


I did Photo Hunters today, too! Hope you get a chance to visit.

http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-hats/

The Estrogen Files said...

What cuties!!

Twitter