Jan 15, 2009

Thursday Thirteen #75

Thursday Thirteen
Thirteen Things Twisted Cinderella wants to change
  1. I want to lose weight. I have done this before and I know I am at an all-time high, but I am determined to do this.
  2. That brings us to the next thing, one of the reasons I want to lose weight (beyond the obvious I feel yucky and fat) is that I have PCOS and I want to have another baby.
  3. I want to organize my basement. I want to finish one side of it so that it can be used as a playroom or something similar.
  4. I want to fix the fence in our backyard so that I can let the puppy run around out there without nosy neighbours complaining.
  5. I want to organize and clean my bedroom.
  6. I want to attack mount laundry. I also want to get a few more laundry baskets to improve my method of attack and organization.
  7. I want to try to get some semblance of organization in Princess Belle's room and have it last longer than the time it takes me to leave the room.
  8. I want to feel healthy. I want to have no aches, pains, headaches, or any other such silliness.
  9. I want to get more active, starting exercise videos again, walking with the baby once the weather gets warmer.
  10. I want to keep on top of the housework better. I am doing just the bare minimum lately and I hate it.
  11. I want to spend more time just having fun with Princess Belle. She is such a fun and funny girl, she deserves to have more time with me really paying attention to only her and so does her baby sister.
  12. I want to take better care of myself, doing myself up once in a while, take better care of myself.
  13. I want to be less tired so that I can attack all of these things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There were quite a few things in there that I want to do too...

Twitter