Feb 24, 2009

Improvements


Well, I can definitely see a difference in Princess Belle since changing her diet. It doesn't make her the perfect child, but I don't expect a perfect child, I would just like to see her have more patience, attention span and a better ability to concentrate on her work.

And, yesterday she came home with a certificate for doing well during silent reading. Today when we did her homework, she was really good. She didn't wiggle and squirm. She didn't lose patience. She worked hard and got her work done.

I have noticed as well that she seems to care more about what happens in school. The teacher has had troubles getting her to get ready to leave to go home. She is slow. She has always been slow. The teacher has called me about it lots of times. This is the first time she came home upset because the teacher said she was going to call me about her needing to hurry up getting ready.

3 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

You must be so happy with her progress!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she is making great progress!!!! :D

Tasha said...

Thats so great she is doing awesome.

Twitter