Feb 23, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

  1. I DID NOT just realize today that Princess Magpie turned seven months old yesterday! I am a completely devoted mommy who never forgets any important dates and is always ready camera in hand for every important moment of my children's lives. It doesn't matter that I spent all weekend dealing with teething misery, I still absolutely remembered that she turned an entire seven months yesterday and did a seven month photoshoot. I did not forget. Nope, not me!!

  2. I DID NOT cancel my newspaper subscription because I am usually doing too many other things to bother to read until it is days late. I am an grownup human being who needs to be involved in her community and is aware of all the news in the world around her. I did not cancel my paper, nope, not me!!

  3. I DID NOT forget to send out a calendar I had made for the new year as a Christmas Present. I put a lot of hours into that calendar and I would never get too busy to send it to the people that I love. Nope, Not me!!

  4. I DID NOT waste valuable time last week trying to figure out how gluten got into Princess Belle's diet after seeing her reaction to it. I am hyper-vigilant all the time and gluten never sneaks by me. Nope, Not me!!

  5. I DID NOT take a perfectly yummy vegetarian gravy and make it un-vegetarian by adding beef to it. And I was not so excited by the gluten free/dairy free results that I saved it to make beef and broccoli one day. Nope, Not me!!

  6. I DID NOT pin the award that Princess Belle got in school today on the fridge taking it as sign that the gluten free diet is helping with her ADHD. I am fully aware that she could have gotten this on her own. I do not need validations that I am doing the right thing. Nope, Not me!!

  7. I DID NOT notice that my followers on the my diet blog had gone down by two followers and get paranoid over it. I am perfectly aware that now that my diet has changed to gluten and dairy free maybe I don't provide what these people need anymore. I know it isn't personal. I am not a paranoid crazy person who needs your Internet love and attention. Nope, Not me!!


  8. I DID NOT secretly rejoice whenever I notice that my followers have gone up or that I have gotten lots of comments. I really am not a paranoid crazy person who needs your Internet love and attention. I am not an attention whore. Nope, Not me!!


  9. I DID NOT keep my big girl, Princess Belle, home from the after school program up the hill because I was scared of her walking in the snowy weather. If the after school program is still going ahead and they think it is safe, I would never second guess them. Nope, Not me!!

  10. I DID NOT secretly wish that Princess Magpie had gone for an early nap so that I could crawl back into my nice warm bed with Prince Charming. I am a good housewife and mommy who was waiting for that time to do numerous loads of laundry and make my house clean. I do not spend some days longing for a nice warm bed. And I don't have a load of laundry sitting in the dryer waiting to be folded at this very moment. Nope, Not me!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay -- I read your blog regularly. I was wondering do you guys work from home? You never talk about work. Am I being too nosey. I hope not. Just curious.

Twisted Cinderella said...

I am a stay at home mom, my kids are my work.

Alison said...

Thanks for stopping by! Your girls are beautiful.

As for your #2 not me, sometimes I feel like I need to cancel my internet because I get a little carried away, A LOT....and spend a bit too much time on here... But we don't get the paper, don't worry, you won't miss it (unless you coupon, then you might) ;-)

Anonymous said...

We haven't gotten the paper in years... Don't miss it either. *lol*

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Don't do the laundry! Blog! Just kidding. Sorta. Your girls are adorable! I am going to go check out your other blog, I am def. curious!

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

BOYCOTT THE LAUNDRY!!!!!!!!! That's what I try to do...but it just keeps piling up!

Three Prince Designs said...

My dirty little secret- My husband does the laundry. I know - I am very lucky!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I love followers too! Have a great week.

Twitter