Feb 6, 2009

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Time Has Come Today

1. What time of day do you usually play Saturday 9? Usually I play after breakfast on Saturday Morning. This week I am playing just after midnight.

2. At 9AM on a weekday, what are you doing? Feeding the baby, while Princess Belle eats her oatmeal and when she is done watches cartoons with the puppy.

3. At 9PM on any given night, what would you most like to be doing? Sitting with Prince Charming on the couch watching our favorite shows or a movie together.

4. What is your most frequent activity online? Blogging or researching the food I will cook, the recipe I will save, etc.

5. Is there one day of the week that seems to fly by? If yes, why? Hmmm . . . Not really, the whole weeks seems to fly by until the weekend comes.

6. Do you agree that the older you get, the faster time seems to go by? Yes, that seems to be absolutely how it feels. I try desperately to hold it back so that I can have more time with the kids at the ages they are, but no matter what I do, times slips through my tightly clenched fingers.

7. What is your favorite thing to do with free time? spend a nice quiet evening at home with my family.

8. How much time do you spend alone? Would you like it to be more? Less? Some. It is enough for me. I have time to get housework done and to get some time on the computer.

9. If you could spend one hour doing something what would it be? This is tough. I feel so great lately that I can't think of much to improve. I guess if I could get an extra hour, it would depend on my mood. I would either spend it luxuriously soaking in a nice hot bath reading a book and relaxing or I would spend it cleaning and organizing the basement.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on #9 a nice hot bath and reading peace and quite will be the perfect hour.

ps: thanks for the lovely comment, i took the liberty to add you on my blogroll hope you don't mind, i adore your blog and i will be another one of your most famous readers..

Cheers enjoy your weekend sweetie.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I got a kick out of your last answer. "Cleaning the basement". Not exactly going to a spa! Happy Saturday...

Anonymous said...

Around here, by 9 pm I am the only one still out of bed. *lol* ... 9 pm is my time. :D

Twitter