Mar 1, 2009

Brand new couch!!

We just got a new couch and loveseat!! We had a couch on layaway and when we went to pick it up they were sold out. But we got the floor model couch and loveseat for the same price as just the couch! The color is slightly off, but I don't mind. My walls are a hideous color that I plan to take care of at some point, I need to move my pics down, the floor is still a mess from the movers, Josh has crap piled on the corner end table that I need to clean up, and I plan to replace my curtains later this month. The shades on the set look much closer in real life than they do in the picture. In real life, it sort of looks like the difference could be a play of light and shadows. I am still trying to sort out which color to go with for the walls and curtains. We do need something that will we can close sometimes to block out very bright hot sun in the summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Looks lovely!!! And I really like your coffee table!

Cory said...

They look great!

Tasha said...

Looks good

Twitter