Mar 17, 2009

Friend Award

award11

Friend Award

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self- aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award!”

I received this award from Julie! Thanks friend!

I would like to pass this along to:

1) Cory - of The Dragon's Loss
2) Tasha - of Life as I know it
3) Julie - of *Jewely Bug*
4) Jordan - of MamaBlogga
5)Fantastagirl of Fantastagirl.com
6)Shannon - of A Reforming Mom
7)Tisha - of CrAzY Working Mom

I have such a hard time choosing between my friends… I actually want to give this to EVERYONE!!!!! *sigh*

6 comments:

Jordan McCollum said...

Oh, thank you! I'm totally flattered you consider me a friend :) .

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Congrats on your friendship award.

Tasha said...

Thank you, this means alot!

Julie said...

Aww...thank you! That is so sweet!! :)

Fantastagirl said...

You are so sweet -thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for thinking of me. :)
It does mean a lot. You're a sweetie.

Twitter