Apr 19, 2009

Comparing

I find it funny to compare the differences between my two girls. Princess Belle has always been on the slender side. She has a narrow little behind. We used to joke that it took so long for her to learn to sit because she was learning to balance on a point. Princess Magpie is a different girl. She has chubby little legs and a chubby little behind. That means that the few clothes I have left from Princess Belle when she was younger now fit Princess Magpie at a much younger age. I have a pair of shorts that fit Princess Magpie now that Princess Belle wore every summer until she was six years old. I have pictures of her in them at four years old.

Here are some pics for you to see. The pics of Princess Belle aren't that good, I didn't know I was documenting shorts at the time, and they were taken a low resolution.





5 comments:

Tasha said...

They are so adorable. Cute pics

Julie said...

Wow! Cute pics and it is so amazing how different children are, even in the same family! Both of your daughters are beautiful and unique!

CrAzY Working Mom said...

My sister and I were (and pretty much still are) this way.

They're both adorable.

Kelly L said...

Beautiful girls.. Funny my youngest very thin and my oldest has some meat to her..not fat..just different body type. She gets sad that she isn't "skinny" like her sister.. we constantly have to let her know they are made different and beautiful in their own way...

Julie said...

How cute! Does Belle like to see Magpie in her old clothes? My kids always did. They would always proudly say, "That used to be mine! But now I am too big!" *lol*

Twitter