Apr 3, 2009

Friday Five


  1. I find that more and more I count down the days until the weekend gets here. I look forward to spending the weekend with my girl. I am counting down the school days until She is off for the summer!
  2. I moved around the furniture in my living room again. I love to give things a new look. It is refreshing for me.
  3. I went shopping for Princess Magpie today. She has been growing so fast that I can't keep up with her. She is 8 1/2 months old and she is wearing 18 months clothing!! I had so much fun shopping for her and got some really cute things.
  4. Princes Magpie was so sweet while we were out. She was happy and smiley and blowing kisses. Everyone we passed would smile at her and tell us she looked like a little dolly.
  5. I have been watching old repeats of Judging Amy lately. It is fun to watch and I haven't seen it before. I get a kick out of noticing guest stars that were on the show. Cheech Marin, Dr. Sweets from Bones, Declan from Mysterious Ways, etc.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I used to LOVE shopping for baby clothes... Boy, do I miss those days. :)

Twitter