Apr 30, 2009

Reason #151


Yet another incident at school with Princess Belle. Ugh. I am so done with this whole thing. We had an awesome morning this morning. I know she was given gluten when she was playing outside, but I had high hopes that maybe this time it wouldn't effect her and she would have a good day anyway. But . . . NOPE she had her worst incident yet. I want to be finished with this whole thing. I just want to take her home and start homeschooling now.

I am sitting her crying for my girl, for how hard this is for her. For how overwhelmed she can get by her emotions, for how frustrated she gets, for how hard it is for the people at school to see what a special, sweet, loving, hard-working, eager to please girl she is.

I wish I could just ask them to give her a pass for this grade and let her off early for the summer, then we could be done with Grade One, with Public School, with this whole disaster. If I had realized that she was going to be effected by the gluten the way that she was, I wouldn't have sent her to school. She could have had a sick day and I could have dealt with her issues myself.

And just because I am so upset and need a smile right now, here are my latest scrapbook layouts . . .


3 comments:

Emily said...

So sorry you're having a rough day...praying for you and Princess Belle!

Julie said...

Sorry to hear that Belle had a bad day. :( Hope tomorrow is better!

Love the layouts! I've been doing some scrapping too. :)

Unknown said...

Sorry you're having a bad day. Those scrapbook pages are beautiful!

Twitter