Apr 4, 2009

Saturday 9: Organize This

Saturday 9: Organize This

1. Are you an organized person? Yes, obsessively so.

2. What is one thing about your home that has to be just so or it drives you crazy when it comes to organization? My husband's love of piling junk on any flat surface he finds. It drives me crazy! Little piles of clutter everywhere I look.

3. Do you have one little nuance about your organization that most people consider to be a little over the top? What is it? I like things lined up. I pile the toilet paper just so and like the right one to be taken next. If it isn't, I fix it. I have to have my cans all lined up with the labels facing the right way. I like my towels to look just right. (What drives me crazy, I live in a house with very untidy people and my house is NEVER as tidy as I would like it)

4. What is your favorite organizational tool? (bins, closet organizers, etc.) Storage solutions. I LOVE shelves and containers and baskets and all things storage!

5. Where is your favorite place to buy organizational needs? Containers I love to get a the dollar store, other things I buy where I find them.

6. Are you more organized at work or at home? At work. There it is only me, so I can keep up with it. I long to be organized at home, but I usually fail.

7. Are you more or less organized than your significant other? MUCH MUCH more.

8. Does your significant other help or hurt organization? He definitely does not help!

9. What is the most important recreational items that you organize? Hmmm . . . . I don't know.

5 comments:

Paula said...

Sounds like my house...have a good Saturday

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You gotta shape him up! Ir if your smart, ignor it. We are fuys after all...

Lisa G said...

Wish I had the organization bug...

Pam said...

I hear you on the little piles of clutter left by hubby. For me, it's piles of paper everywhere (including junk mail!)

Julie said...

You and I are a LOT alike! *lol* ... Joe thinks I have OCD. *lol*

Twitter