May 19, 2009

Rambling Thoughts

It is funny but even though we were trying to conceive for about 8 months, it feels like it happened overnight. It took us so long to get pregnant with Princess Magpie and we had a miscarriage a few months before that, so we expected this pregnancy to take a long time to happen.

I am 37 years old, it took us 5 years to have Princess Magpie, and I have PCOS. So when we decided we wanted to add one more to our family, we knew we had to try right away. We thought it would take at least a year and we figured even then we might have to go to a doctor for help.

Being blessed with this pregnancy so quickly took my breath away. It was unreal, like a dream. I keep thinking it will all go away and this won't be real. It is hard to believe that in January, my family will be complete. We will have our three little ones and I will be homeschooling Princess Belle with two under two years old in the house. It is going to be busy, and wonderful, and exhausting and full of laughter and fun.

I just need to have an U/S or a doppler to hear this little one, to know that this baby is real and we are actually going to get all our dreams to come true.

5 comments:

Raising Olives said...

Praise the Lord for His goodness. I pray that all will go smoothly this pregnancy, but also understand wanting to hear that little heart beat!

God is so good.

Blessings,
Kimberly

CrAzY Working Mom said...

Being busy is the understatement of the century my friend! But, it's well worth it. :) I wish you all the best. It's gonna be a great ride.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

You are blessed! Great news, I am leaving with a smile on my face:)

Julie said...

Such a happy post. :)

Julie said...

Such a happy post. :)

Twitter