May 12, 2009

Well, I had good intentions.

My day started out great. I got some laundry done, I started cleaning the kitchen, I made some cheesecakes for Prince Charming, with full intentions of making gluten free cookies for Princess Belle. However, I made the mistake of taking a break from cleaning my kitchen while the cheesecakes were cooling. I figured I would cook myself up some nice fish and vegetables for lunch and then get right back at it. UGH, I have spent every second since laying on the couch trying not to get sick. My kitchen is still half-cleaned, my cookies still un-baked while my stomach wages a war with my insides.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yuck! Definitely don't miss that part of pregnancy! Hope you feel better soon.

Julie said...

Uhg! That ms will get you every time! ... But it is a good sign that all is well! :D

Tasha said...

Just breathe and know that in a few (very long) months all will be better again...sort of :)

Twitter