Jun 24, 2009

Cutest shirts



I recently came across this website, LTDChix, that had the cutest t-shirts. They have illustrations that show a mom laughing at the less glamorous aspects of raising a household and as all moms know there certainly are some things about motherhood that are less than glamorous. I decided to get a pink fitted (for after the baby is born) t-shirt that featured Laundry mom because as I have mentioned in the past on this blog, I have a never ending battle to conquer Mount Laundry:



I love the sense of humor in their illustrations and these shirts are a great, humorous look at the reality of motherhood, and keeping a home.


3 comments:

KelliSue Kolz said...

I'm living the dream too. LOL! We have Mt. Washmore in the laundry room and Mt. Foldmore in the family room. Thankfully we have the living room for peaceful solitude without laundry.

I'm delighted the kids are home for the summer, beginning today, and we shall conquer said Mountains, together, as is appropriate for a family of 5.5 children.

Yay! After this baby is born, I should order that tshirt too.
www.kellikolz.blogspot.com

Cory said...

Sounds like some terrific shirts. I'll have to look through the list later...

Anonymous said...

That is cute! ... What's funny is that Joe is ALWAYS saying that he's "living the dream"... He's been saying it since before Jared was born, so at least 12 years. *lol* ... In fact, on Jared's birth announcement I wrote down that we were living the dream... Which we were and are! :D

Twitter