Jun 30, 2009

Homeschool update

I got a big box in the mail today filled to the top with the Provincial Grade 2 Curriculum. It is quite in depth and heavy but I am going to wade through it over the next little while. I hope to get the books soon if I can as well so at least I can prepare for September. I also found out that if I want to, they will allow me to do the A Beka curriculum. So, I will think about that as well. I am on two hands, I will either go ahead and purchase the A Beka or I will try the Provincial Curriculum for this year, and then if I don't like it, go to A Beka next year. I am not sure. I hate that they make this so complicated for me!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm sorry that it's so complicated. But it's nice that you're finally getting to move forward..

Anonymous said...

They never want to make things like homeschooling too easy. *lol* ... Must be fun to go through the curriculum and get things planned! :D

Twitter