Jun 6, 2009

Saturday 9: It's My Party


Saturday 9: It's My Party

1. Do you prefer to host or be a guest at a party? A guest. I can relax better that way.

2. Would you rather go to a large party or a small dinner party? a small dinner party. I get intimidated by large crowds.

3. What is you worst flaw? my weight or lack of self-confidence.

4. What is you best character trait? my creativity or my ability to be a good listener.

5. What habit in others annoys you? people who habitually lie

6. What qualities in others do you admire? honesty, kindness,

7. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be? lose weight (after the baby of course)

8. Do you tend to be shy with strangers? Yes

9. Do you prefer to lead or follow in a group of people? It depends on the situation, but I do tend to lead.

7 comments:

Hazel said...

I love your best character trait. I remember we had a hype on the concept in Non-Verbal Communication class in gradschool. Happy Saturday.

I am Harriet said...

UUURRGGHHH WEIGHT!

I had to throw my scale away!

Lori L. Clark Art said...

7. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be? lose weight (after the baby of course)
This is a popular answer! :)

Lisa G said...

I wouldn't mind dropping a few pounds myself! Have a happy Saturday :)

Becca said...

I really admire people who are creative. I truly feel like I don't have a creative bone in my body.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You are right that it's much more re;axing to be a guest. You don't have to worry about others having a good time. Happy Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I'd much rather be a guest too... Hosting is too stressful. *lol* (Not to mention how messy the house is when everyone leaves. *rofl*)

Julie

Twitter