Jun 8, 2009

Weekend Wrap-up

Saturday was a great day. We had a community clean-up and I went out with Princess Magpie and spent some time with the neighbours. It was fun and it was nice to get out of the house.

Sunday, I woke up feeling sick with a sunburn, and a wicked, awful headache. I spent the whole day and night getting sick and unable to lift my head.

This morning I woke up still miserable and determined to try to do something to fight this awful headache. I took a long warm bath to try to relax my neck muscles (I took 4 yesterday). I went to make a nice cup of real coffee with caffeine (I don't remember my last one) and everything and after I had the perk all set up, I pushed the button and nothing happened. My perk picked today of all desperate days to up and die. We had a really really short power outage and I think a power surge fried my coffee perk. So, I relaxed with a couple of tylenol and did my best to survive this headache. When Prince Charming got up, he was wonderful enough to go down to Tim Horton's and pick me up a coffee to try to combat this misery.

So my lesson I learned is watch how much time I spend in the sun while pregnant. And now I need to add a coffee perk to my grocery list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your headache is gone!

My brother and SIL live in B.C., and they have mentioned Tim Hortons before. *lol*

Julie

Twitter