Jul 6, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I absolutely DID NOT keep Princess Magpie up an hour past her normal nap time so that she would sleep the whole time I was away at my Doctor's appointment to make caring for her easier for Prince Charming. I would never make my poor sleepy girl get up early! Nope, Not Me!

And I certainly DID NOT wake her an hour before I normally would this morning so that she would nap while I went to the Healthy Baby Club and left her with Prince Charming again. I know better than to wake a sleeping baby. I would never do such a thing. Nope, Not Me!

When I got home from the doctor's office, I DID NOT get so excited I almost cried when I realized we had extra money in the bank so that I could relax and we could order pizza for supper. I am never to tired to cook my wonderful family a healthy meal. Nope, Not Me!

On getting home from the doctor's office after walking what felt like miles. I DID NOT decide that I had carried this pregnant belly around long enough and leave the few groceries on the counter to put away today. Nope, Not Me!

When getting Princess Belle ready for Day Camp today, I DID NOT look around and find myself unable to find clean socks for her to wear. And I DID NOT decide that it was summer and she could wear some sandle type shoes with no socks and send her off that way. Nope, Not Me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jared and Alicia practically live in sandles with no socks during the summer... And they probably would in the winter too, if I would let them! *lol*

Twitter