Jul 20, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I absolutely DID NOT wake Princess Magpie up early so that she would be napping when she was home with Prince Charming. I would never wake a sleeping baby. Nope, Not Me!

I certainly DID NOT consider telling the doctor I couldn't handle my (very real) headache so that maybe he would consider sending me to get checked and hopefully get an Ultrasound of baby. I am not a paranoid mommy who will not stop worrying about this pregnancy until I actually see or hear my baby. Nope, Not Me!

I DID NOT get impatient waiting for Prince Charming to do it and dragged a HUGE pile of laundry downstairs and then quietly pretend that my back wasn't killing me. Nope, Not Me!

I really DID NOT take Princess Magpie out for a birthday dinner and watch laughing while she demolished her first taste of jello. I did not smile at all the surrounding tables that were smiling and laughing as she completely ruined her little yellow outfit as she smeared red jello from her head to her toes. Nope, Not Me!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like she really enjoyed that jello! ... Did you get any pictures?

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter