Jul 27, 2009

Organizing a Nursery

I love organizing. I have been having fun planning the nursery which will be home for Princess Magpie and the new baby too. Here are some ideas I have seen which I really like:

  • The closet in that room is small and has no doors. Since I am going to have a family closet, I am going to use it in a different way. It is just big enough that I plan on putting the change table in there. I will put pics on the walls and store the diapers and wipes on the shelf above the table.
  • I am going to see if I can find a crib skirt to hide the area underneath the crib and use this area for additional storage. Here I can store baby items while not in use or plastic storage bins of all shapes and sizes containing hooded towels and wash cloths, baby bibs, extra pacifiers, extra bottles, clothes, etc.
  • I am going to put an armchair to cuddle the babyies in. Hopefully one big enough to hold both babies if I can.
  • I am going to print off Winnie the Pooh and baby pics I like on photo paper and frame them to put on the wall. This is an inexpensive way add pics to decorate the room.
  • I am going to use stencils to create a border in the room. I would also like to create a name plate for their room.
  • I am going to come up with a pretty idea for a curtain that will also block out a lot of light.
  • I would like to buy letters to put both babies names on the wall above their beds.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the finished room!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter