Jul 16, 2009

Thursday Thirteen #85

Thursday Thirteen
Thirteen Things that Twisted Cinderella bought today at Costco
  1. Fresh mushrooms, I LOVE fresh mushrooms.
  2. Enough toilet paper to last for 6 months!
  3. Red peppers, I LOVE them.
  4. Fresh Strawberries. They have the best strawberries at a great cost.
  5. Hamburger patties. They have lean patties that taste amazing.
  6. Canned salmon. It cost less than tuna!
  7. Tylenol. Two gigantic bottles for $6!
  8. Canned Soup. I love to have soups for lunches and for cooking with.
  9. Princess Belle snacks. I have to keep snacks for her in the house and she loves the ones I got her.
  10. A textbook for Princess Belle for 1/2 of the cover price!!
  11. Popcorn. It is always great to have it in the house for family movie nights.
  12. Pasta. It never goes bad and it is good to have lots on hand.
  13. Cheese (brick, strings and cream cheese). I LOVE to buy cheeses at Costco, they have large amounts for great prices and my family loves all things cheese!.






5 comments:

Nicola O. said...

Awww, fun list. I have to limit my trips to Costco, because even if I'm getting a great deal, I can't seem to get out of there for less than $300!

Susan Cook said...

I've never shopped at Costco. I used to belong to BJ's and would get some good deals. Love your list. Sounds like you got some good stuff.

Happy TT!

Julie said...

I sure wish we had a Costco card!

One thing is for sure though... With as much toilet paper that the 6 of us use, there is NO WAY we could store enough for 6 months. *rofl*

http://scrapgrrl.com

Americanising Desi said...

love costco :D

http://2short2sweet.blogspot.com/2009/07/words-in-kiss.html

Anonymous said...

We have yet to become Costco shoppers... maybe one day....

Twitter