Aug 20, 2009

A start

I have placed my order for the cloth diapers for Princess Magpie! I am so glad to have it placed. I am getting some stuff for Princess Belle's homeschooling today as well. I am excited to have gotten a start on some things. It feels like some stress has lifted. The lady I talked to about ordering the cloth diapers was wonderful. She has a 15 month old and she has some friends who have 1 year olds so she had great advice on what I should order and what sizes of things I should get. I was so impressed with her.

I am also planning on starting homeschool a week early, on September 1st. That will help with any time I may lose in her schooling when I have Victoria. I will also probably have the baby over Christmas when the public schooled kids are off for Christmas holidays so that will help with any schooling we may miss as well. So I am confident that I can make sure my girl gets enough time in her schooling even though we are going to be having a baby this year.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Yay! :D By the way, did I read correctly that you are naming baby girl Victoria? Beautiful name! :D

Anonymous said...

You amaze me. I have friends struggling to just do day to day stuff with a toddler and a new babe - here you are with number three (two very close together) and home schooling!! Wow!!!

Hit 40 said...

Congrats on the home schooling! Kids definitely learn more one on one with some one. Keep up the hard work.

Julie said...

I was lucky that Amanda was born in August ... It gave us a few weeks to get settled with her before Jared started school. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com

JennyMac said...

Congratulations! I hope its an exciting year for everyone.

Twitter